Well, today took a sudden turn of directions for me. I made a trip to a little town called Bayou La Batre, AL, the real Bayou La Batre, not the one you see in the 'Forrest Gump' movie.

It is where I spent many of my childhood summers. It brought back a lot of memories, and fortunately I had my camera with me.

Since so many people have sent me email inquiring about why I love plants and propagating and why I am doing Landspro, I thought I would share a few of these pictures with you. It will help to explain why I love the outdoors and nature in general. This is and always will be part of what makes Me the Ann B. on Landspro.

It is also only a part of what will become an 'About' album for Landspro...

http://www.landspro.com/about001.htm

BTW, the purpose of the trip was to purchase 50 pounds of 31-35 count shrimp (that means 31-35 shrimp per pound). As a result, I now have two ice chests full of shrimp to head, peel, package and clean. When I finish the shrimp, I will be behind on everything else around here. So, that means I won't be able to spend much time on Landspro in the next 2 days, so I am counting on all of you to help.

Having FUN! Yeah, RIGHT!

Yes, I know what you are thinking, and you are correct! This time will be well spent, and I will be reaping the rewards in the future.

I may even share some of my favorite shrimp recipes with you one day, but you are going to have to wait to see a picture of ME. Someday, soon, I will let you, but not today.

Many Thanks and ENJOY!