+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new grandbaby is on the way!

Red face A new grandbaby is on the way!

My daughter-in-law informed us while we were up there in July, that she is expecting again. The baby is due in late March or early April or maybe late Feb since it is her second child.it will be another boy. I was hoping for a a little girl but it is not to be I guess.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Grandchildren are such a wonderful help in fighting old age,I have found.Great grandchildren even more so.

I have finished the baby sweater I was knitting all except the buttons . I have to wait till Friday before I can get them. I am also knitting a hat and booties to go with it. It was a pattern on Ravelery under whiteflowerneedle that I bought it from.I knitted the 12 month size because the baby will need it next winter. But I am going to knit it again using the 0-3 month size using smaller yarn such as a sport weight.You can see the sweater on YouTube under Christie Hill How to Knit a Braided Cable Seamless Sweater.

Hunter Daniel Mason was born today at a little after 3 pm today due to being a breech birth, an emergency C- section was preformed. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 ozs, Mother and baby are resting comfortably.

Congratulations on Grandbabies

Believe it or not, I am expecting grandbaby in late June. I was so excited when Hunter told me that his girlfriend, now fiancee was pregnant.

it is unfortunate that the news of the first ultrasound was bad.

My to be born grandbaby is a girl, but it is definite that she will not live more than 2-3 days after birth, if she makes it that long. Obviously this is hard on Hunter. Please pray for him and his fiancee. She is now seven months pregnant with no hope that the baby will survive.

Hunter has truly fallen in love with a wonderful girl. Obviously, life is full of emotions right now...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Wonderful news indeed Ann
    Abby

Hunter and Aly's Baby

My granddaughter, Kellie Rae B., stillborn June 5, 2015 at 6:50 AM, 4 lbs 12 oz, 17" long. During Aly's 4th month of pregnancy, the ultrasound revealed that this precious baby girl had Anencephaly, but she made it close to full term.

Kellie is an angel in heaven now.

With all our love, this is Kellie.

Name:  Kellie_Rae..jpg
Views: 76
Size:  27.7 KB
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

So Sorry to read this

Ann
    Please let Hunter know I am sending him and his girlfriend, my condolences on the passing of their beautiful baby girl. My new grandson was named Hunter Daniel Mason. your grand daughter is truly an angel now.

Thank You

It is still hard for Hunter to talk about it, and I can tell that it hurts deep inside. I registered Hunter as a member today, so He will be able to see your post. He's going to do a search for Hunter to read what I've said about him. I have already sent him some of his pics.

It feels good to be active on lp again. I still have a lot to do. The software needs upgradng, and I need to remove some old backup files to create more space.

I am hoping that the newer version of Vbulletin does a better job of preventing Bot registration requests. I simply could not keep up with trying to figure out who was real.

Hugs and Happy Birthday!!!!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

My grandson wearing the sweater I Knitted

This photo is of Hunter wearting the baby sweater I knitted for him
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread