+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips on Registering - Email Confirmation

Threaded View

Tips on Registering - Email Confirmation

Upon completion of Registering to the Landspro Message Board, an email will be sent to the email address that you provided to confirm your registration.

You must read the email and follow the directions or you will not have full membership capability.

This email confirmation is important to the members of Landspro because it prevents anonymous persons from putting unacceptable posts on Landspro.

Enjoy and Welcome!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Have a Question About Registering?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to post a reply to this thread unless you are already a confirmed member.

If you are an unregistered user of Landspro (guest) and you have any questions regarding registration, please send me email at ann@landspro.com, and I will do my best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

As many of the new members have noticed, I removed the requirement for email confirmation of registration. Over time, I noticed that it was causing too many problems and many potential members were not confirming.

It seems that the effort was providing Landspro with little protection, so I removed the requirement.

However, you are required to have a unique email address for membership. I tried to change that, but it caused too many conflicts with 'cookies'. If this presents a problem, simply email me and we will work it out...

Many thanks for your interest in Landspro!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread