+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum

Threaded View

Forum

So, What's up with the FORUM?
    Who is still on?
    What's going on?
    A few months ago I lost my HD on this computer, and have not been here for a long time.
    Tom W
    Aching Back Farm

Tom,

We have our old faithful members who still come back to look from time to time, but actually, it is my fault that the forum is so slow. I have kept it alive simply because I believe that all the effort from everyone is worth so very much. AND I believe that my situation is temporary.

About 2 years ago, something started going wrong with my health. I quickly found out that most of my prior doctors had died or moved on. The new ones seemed to be caught in a know it all world and were not as open to the complexity of the issues I have had and am still facing. But you know me, don't you? I am determined, and unless they bury me six foot under, I will continue to do my best. Unfortunately, a lot of things had to be put on the back burner, so to say, and Landspro has been one of many.

I seemed to have finally found a good group of doctors. They are helping, but it seems to be taking forever, and the process of medications has been horrible.

But, GEE! You know me!

Thanks to all of you for being here for me!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

A few weeks back I tried to check in, and was told the Landspro was 'Out of Bandwidth'. Because I had not heard back, I was thinking perhaps you had dropped the site until you could get better.
    Hope things go well for you and the new doctors can get you back up to full speed.
    Tom W
    Aching Back Farm

Ann, so sorry to hear of your health issues. Life does have a way of interfering with our activities, but i was so happy to see that the forums were still here. I am just getting back into trying some cloning after my own surprise health battles, wish i could clone a new me, but i will just have to get used to the "redone" me instead. Retirement isn't always what one might expect! But all my old cloned azaleas are about to bloom, and I am so excited to see them looking so much bigger and healthier! They survived my neglect and are going to look wonderful, warms my heart to see the flowers coming out, worth living for!!!
    Take care
    Linda
    Linda

Ann, I am having you covered with prayer that you will be healed soon.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    One of the old faithfuls here checking in. Couldn't have said it any better than Tom,Linda and DD-be well Ann !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread