+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We finally found our long lost nephew!

Wink We finally found our long lost nephew!

In the 1980's my ex sister in-law brought my nephew to my Mom's place to prove to him that he indeed have grandparents on his dad's side of family. He was about the same age as my youngest son . My mom called me and said get over here fast. So I did and I managed to get there before my ex sister-in-law arrived. That was the only time I ever saw him and it was the only time we would have together. She stayed for about 30 minutes and then said they had to leave if he wanted to go to Disneyworld. But she didn't take him to Disney World, she went to the airport and got on a plane to Japan and never came back to the US. My nephew came back to the US in the late 1999 to go to college but he was still under his mom's influence, she was paying for his college, if he got intouch with his dad, she wouldn't pay for it. So we lost touch with him and did not even know if he was still here.

Last evening, my youngest sister got in touch with our nephew via Facebook and told him that he has a family here that would love to see him again
    So I went on Facebook and looked him up. Here is my nephew Christopher Harper
    http://www.facebook.com/christopher....arper?etrk=ffa
    He was born 3 weeks before my youngest son.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    That is heart warming Dawn ! I hope that you all will be able to reunite ! Unbelievable what the internet has done in terms of solving family mysteries !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Wonderful! I can only imagine how wonderful this is for you. Please keep us informed as we all hope the situation improves each day.
    Patsy

Blog Entries
    The Lord works in mysterious ways and can find a way to heal a broken heart! Looks like the Lord has heal several broken hearts! I am so happy for you!
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

We have been in contact now ever since I emailed him. He contacts me through Facebook since we all have have a Facebook account. I added him and his wife to my list of family I have on my account.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    I can thank Facebook for re-connecting me with several lost relatives, some just in the last 24 hours. Cousins mostly, first and second generation and now a third generation has appeared, what a cutie he is!
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread