+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Knitted Shopping Bag

A Knitted Shopping Bag

I have been working on a knitted shopping bag and I have finished it. I I was using Peaches and Creme yarn and ran out o it. I had to get another ball of Sugar and Cream yarn that didn't quite match but was very close in the color. Both the the yarns are 100 % cotton and can handle the weigh of the dogs so it will handle groceries. This is a picture of the first one I knitted.
    Attached Images  
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    Dawn- Wow ! I wish I could knit or crochet ! What pretty colors-it all matches up perfectly ! So when the pretty daylilies are done blooming you can keep the color parade going with knitted creations. It is interesting to know(and see) what we gardeners do to keep the ceativity going in the off-season. I guess the move is to those eco friendly bags--gotta say yours is very pretty !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Hi Dazed,
    If you would like on I can knit one for you and send it to you.I used Peaches and Creme yarn for that one and that color is no longer on store shelves due to change of season. They did have one cone of it with some different colors. If you aren't picky about the color or would like a solid coor, just let me know and I can get the yarn when I get paid next week when I get groceries.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

+ Reply to Thread