+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reccomend New Speakers?

Unhappy Reccomend New Speakers?

My speakers I have been using for my desktop have finally called it quits. I finally was able to figure out if I had sound by using a pair of head phones to my MP3 player in the jacks on the computer front and back. I hear sounds while I am wearing the head phones but not when I take them out . So I have to get a new pair of speakers. If it isn't one thing , its another.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

I bought my speakers on eBay - cheap and nothing fancy but they work well for the last 6 years - touch wood
    Abby

Hi Abbey,
    I don't buy anything on EBay. I don't like it. But I can get a new pair of speakers this weekend coming up after I get paid on Fri. They are not very expensive at Walmart here in Lakeland.

Blog Entries
    I have a pair of Walmart speakers on my computer--they work just fine. (You can always check Radio Shack too!)

Hi Rowan,
    That is where I will be going to get them. I bought a pair for my husband's computer that is in our oldest son's room because that computer didn't have a set of speakers and the ones I bought for that I got at Walmart. I plan to get the same model when I get paid this Friday.

Obviously your eBay must be different to ours
    I even bought a Sony Plasma TV for about a quarter the shop cost and it is brilliant
    Abby

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaylilyDawn View Post
    My speakers I have been using for my desktop have finally called it quits. I finally was able to figure out if I had sound by using a pair of head phones to my MP3 player in the jacks on the computer front and back. I hear sounds while I am wearing the head phones but not when I take them out . So I have to get a new pair of speakers. If it isn't one thing , its another.
    Abby,

As far as a brand name goes, I love my Logitech speakers as I can turn the sound on/off at the speaker. Don't know if that brand is available down under or not.

I'm with you about eBay, don't really care for them. I have purchased electronics and other items vie Amazon.com but I do not think they are International yet! Search on line for Logitech to get the specs and then take that info to your local electronics store or computer store and see what they have that is comparable.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,
    That is the brand I bought for my husband's computer. I will be getting the same speakers at Walmart when I get paid Friday.

I finally got the new speakers, they are the same ones I got for my husband's computer.

Blog Entries
    I finally got the new speakers, they are the same ones I got for my husband's computer.

You will like them! I do because it's nice to be able to turn the noise OFF once in a while!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Well there should be no unpleasant surprises then
    Abby

+ Reply to Thread