+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas All Y'all!

Blog Entries

Smile Merry Christmas All Y'all!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

And also to you. Thank you for a year of presents from you,informing enlightening and interesting pictures and information,which have made my days far better.
    Del

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
    The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
    The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
    Abby

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I have been slow lately due to my surgery and still being in the recovery process, but I give thanks for this special group of people who combine knowledge and friendship so nicely.

May you all have a wonderful holidays and a blessed year to come!
    Dave

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE! And good health and happiness TO EVERYONE throughout the year to come...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Merry Christmas to all my Landspro friends from Norfolk, Va where I am right now . Spending my holidays with youngest son and his family.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas ! I've been sick since before Christmas with the upper respiratory 'crud'. Managed to get the tree and manger up Christmas eve. Feel like I missed all the hoildays though ! Slowly recovering. Stay Well !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    Was wondering why you been so quiet, take care of yourself, get well and stay well or as my Brit friends say, Keep Well!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Dazed ,
    I hope you feel much better real soon! I have been battling a cold since my oldest grandson came home from his dad before I left to come to VA for the holidays with my youngest son and his family. Nose running and blowing it all the time has my nose very chapped. Then I couldn't find a tube of Blistex anywhere in the local Walmart.

Blog Entries
    I was taking some antibiotic that I had leftover--had enough for Thurs b4 Christmas to past Wed morning--short 3.5 days. Anyway, had to go to Dr. this morning with hubby and while there the Dr. said let's take a listen to how you're doing. Said there was a sound way down in the lungs. Put me on the same antibiotic--7 days worth. So, Dawn, if that cold hangs on too long or drops to the chest--consider a trip to the doctor ! [I am just now learning that I may not be superwoman afterall].
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    Ladies and Gents,

With this H1N1 Flu, why are you even trying to self-diagnose and self-medicate????? Ar e you nuts or what? I have been lucky to have no more than a cold and that may just be because it's been so freaking cold here lately. refuse to take any of the flu vaccines because I know I would get the flu from them and I really don't need it. Now if I were working, it's be a different story.

All y'all out there in the public everyday need to get both vaccines!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

I do not have a fever with this, just a running nose. I have had the flu before and I do not feel like that. I can take an antihistame and it will dry me up for a few hours before it wears off. So that is what I am doing , other than that I feel pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaylilyDawn View Post
    I do not have a fever with this, just a running nose. I have had the flu before and I do not feel like that. I can take an antihistame and it will dry me up for a few hours before it wears off. So that is what I am doing , other than that I feel pretty good.
    Glad you are not taking any undue chances but you know how us "Mother Hens" are, worry and fret about everyone (else)!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    And a belated Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all....
    Attached Images          

Blog Entries
    Part dieux....
    Attached Images      

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast