+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yellow tiny zinnias

Yellow tiny zinnias

I had been so lucky in resurecting the yellow small zinnias, so I now have a yard full, and can save and send out seeds to any one who like them. I have lots of white ones too, they get to be about 8-10" tall and very cheerful!!

Anyone want seeds, just let me know. They take about 8-10 weeks from start to bloom, or longer, but they are a great edging for any border, and survive as a picked flower. I haven't seen them in any seed catalogs!!

hope the photos come along with this! that is a ceramic baby bunny behind the flowers, so you can see, they are about the size of a quarter with two-tone petals. the white are cute too!
    Linda
    Attached Images    
    Linda

Linda, I know that feeling about resurrecting a plant and then seeing it grow and multiply. It feels good!

When a friend of mine moved away, she gave me some plants that were poorly taken care of: african violets, aloe, wondering jew and a few more. Now these have all grown through a few "generations" and have been given out to different people including the friend who gave them to me.

I don't need zinnia for next year, but thanks for the offer!
    Dave

Linda
    Both your offer and Zinias are great to see
    Abby

+ Reply to Thread