+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Special Thanks to ALL of YOU ! ! !

A Special Thanks to ALL of YOU ! ! !

As you may have read in the reply to Tom's post about my being so quiet, I went out of town for a couple of weeks. I enjoyed my time away which gave me a welcome break from my regular routines, but most of all I was given a new perspective about the difference in zones. I will be writing about that in the days to come as soon as I can get the pictures loaded and figure out how to explain what I learned.

In the meantiime, I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking such good care of the Landspro Message Board in my absence. It was nice to not have to worry about the board while I was gone.

You have all become wonderful friends, and it seems like we are one big family.

Thank you so much for your patience and your help!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Welcome Home!!

I hope you had a wonderful renewal and relaxing time. Glad you are back. We missed our mommie.
    Tom W
    Aching Back Farm

Glad you are back.

Jim Lang
    Ohio
    Zone 5
    Jim Lang

Welcome home!

Ann,
    Glad you're home safe and sound.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Welcome back

Welcome back and I was a good boy too. Tommorow is the last MG class - now to finish the hours.

Gary J

glad you're back

I second, third, etc everyone elses sentiments. We managed in your absence, but it just wasn't the same.

You were gone?????

Just kidding!! I hope your time away was refreshing, invigorating, and fulfilling. We missed you.

Thanks again for the website and the work it takes to bring it to us.
    Ray in South Louisiana

Yes, Ray! And YES, I was GONE... (kind of)

Thanks, Everyone!

You are making me feel so appreciated and I cannot explain how wonderful that is....

Now, I am feeling guilty because I have so much that is 'almost' ready to add to Landspro, but you know me, if it is not just right, I would prefer to wait until I get good pictures and results. Several times I have posted something only to reflect and wish that I had waited until I had better pictures and results.

Thanks, again! You are all giving me the inspiration to work harder...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Hope you enjoyed your trip !

Hi Ann , Hope you had a good time.And you got to see things you have never seen before. That always makes a vacation nice !
    Exploring uncharted gardens is always fun too. If i may ask what was the most interesting thing you saw or visited?
    SHepp

Most Interesting?

Gee, SHepp!

I have thought and thought about it, and I am not still sure how to answer that question. In many ways, it was like being in another world. I certainly met a lot of wonderful gardeners and learned more than I ever expected.

If I were to be specific about plants, I would say that I have now seen some of the most beautiful evergreen trees, gorgeous landscapes and the antiques and garden architecture were spectacular.

I had always heard that the best time to visit areas north of me was in the fall when the leaves on the tree turn colors, but having done some of that in the Northeast years ago, I now tend to disagree. The huge rhododendrons, clematis, irises, peonies and other perennials that do better in cooler climates were certainly at their peak in bloom.

Perhaps, one day I will get a chance to make another trip. I sure hope so...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread