+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Mother's Day

Blog Entries

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to All !
    Hope you got a plant or two or a gift card ! Or that you just treated yourself !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Thanks, Cathy!

I treated myself to a peaceful and quiet day with no rush and just being downright lazy! I did manage to take care of some plants, but I simply decided to give myself a break and some thinking time...

Happy Mother's Day to ALL!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Was a good day for me, too. My son was home for the first time since Christmas, still recovering from SERE where he lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks so he ate and slept most of the short 36 hours. That's no complaint...I'm extremely great-full for ANY time.

Patsy

ooops, forgot to type a message here earlier; but technically it is not late yet, so

Happy Mothers Day!

Dave

Thanks all and hope all had a great day. I got a Wall FLower and another guara today. Other than that I repottted a couple of things and went to a cookout at my sister's. Went to the Mother/daughter dinner at church with Mom last night. I thank GOd for Mom's like mine and also my dear sweet Dad. He passed away 11 years ago on Mothers Day. So it is a bitter sweet holiday for me. But I know I was one of the luckiest people in the world to have had such great parents and grandparents and such a wonderful childhood out in the country in simpler times.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread