+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 85 degrees today !

Threaded View

Blog Entries

85 degrees today !

Set a record..85 degrees today. tee-hee !
    7 day forecast:
    http://www.ksn.com/weather

It is soooo dry however and I might have lug hoses !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Wow!

How did I miss this post?

Cathy,

I'm knocking on wood, just hoping that there are no more frost. It was 78 degrees today, and it sure was strange to drive to school in the dark. In fact, it was still dark after I went to the office, then back to my classroom.

But, ya have to admit that it is FANTASTIC to have an extra hour of daylight in the evening.

To tell you the truth, I'm not looking forward to the 80's and higher, but I am looking forward to A/C and NOT the heater running.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Well, let the Gardening Olympics begin: I am off all next week. The only thing is that while the thermometer says 59 it is windy and therefore chilly. But, oh , to have all those days to garden. Now, of course, I will spend time with Mom And since her independent living has an outbreak of norovirus(the cruise ship 'green apple two-step' illness) and she has had it since Tuesday, I have not seen her since Monday. I talk with her on the phone and leave supplies for her with the office. I brought roses the other day (from WM) and she asked if they were from my garden. I told her I wish they were !
    Anyway, I'll be planing and gearing up for the week ahead.
    Oh ! My lilies are starting to come up--too soon I think--they are in pots on the south side--at least I have confirmation that there are some I have not killed ! My boxwoods would beg to differ--they need a heapin' helpin' of Superthrive..
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    Well, WE had an inch of snow last night, and it was 19 when I got up this morning. I'm REALLY sick of winter--it can go away now!

+ Reply to Thread