+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lights are ON Tonight!

Lights are ON Tonight!

It has been relatively mild for the last week or two. The fuse blew at some time in my old greenhouse, and I bought more spares but didn't install them until the forecast for tonight said 31 degrees. I probably really didn't need the floodlights tonight, but I turned them on anyway.

AND I turned on the little heater in the patio. The door between the gh plastic enclosed porch and the patio is open The heater is right at the door, so hopefully, it won't get colder than what they predict.

The forecast calls for only a few more barely freezing days in the next two weeks, and I do hope that March will be mild.

I know that all of you must be getting very tired of the brutal cold, and I have no right to complain because it is going to be a high of 56 tomorrow, so I'll keep my mouth SHUT!

Wishing you warmth and happiness, and direly looking forward to frost-be-gone!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

DITTO --- DITTO --- AMEN , and that, hopefully, is my final answer R][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Patsy

The lights are out in Alabama tonight and the patio heater is OFF!

Gosh! I do hope this is the last of it. So many times, it turns from cold to hot in no time ,and I sure would like to have a cool period.

My house is full of boys, and my holiday has been engulfed by the joy of watching them play.

Spring is almost here, folks! And I, for one, am might ready for it!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

I feel just like you do ... like a yo-yo
    Still no complaints, though
    It's sure better than being downright frozen solid
    Patsy

+ Reply to Thread