+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow what a day!

Wow what a day!

Wow what a day! It was so nice and warm and sunshinny it was WOW!
    I was outside for hours, doing not much of anything but enjoying the warmth, until our GS Troy (3) came to stay the night with his Daddy (and of course to
    play with Nana!). We swung and hit the golf balls, and played fetch with the
    dogs, and went and seen NanaGreat next door. Talked about why my pretty flowers were sleeping and where are the fish that live in the pond. Ah,
    I just love the 3 age. We were going to play baseball, but he wanted his Daddy to do that with him. He is pretty good for a 3 yr. old!
    It was windy, but not a chilly wind. And guess what???
    No snow in my yard. A couple little piles where the drive was plowed
    but other than that NO SNOW! I know that will change before spring is here,
    but now it is like starting over.
    We had rain last night too. It's only been 2 months of snow here, but sure seems like much much longer. So this is a very welcome break.
    I hope ya' all had a great day too!
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Hi Vicki ! It sounds like you had several great gifts today...the greatest of them WARMER weather and a precious 3 year old to help you remember how to enjoy/appreciate just being alive in it. I'm in Georgia and we've been in the 70's ! this week. I know winter's not gone but for now I have fresh soil under my fingernails and MY grandson coming for the weekend so I'm feeling as great-FULL as you sound. Hope the Lord lets your warmth hold at least a little longer before he snows on your roof again
    Patsy

Blog Entries
    It WAS a nice day here...it ALMOST got up to 50, and I ALMOST got to see some of my flower beds. (And let's not even get into the "mystery leak" in my roof). I took a picture of my rose and lavender garden, then realized it was a bit small...so I took another picture about a half hour later, and yes, it really did get that foggy that fast!
    Attached Images    

What beautiful shots those are, at least to me. Though I've lived in Georgia all my "adult" life I really miss the snow of my old Kentucky home. Even the fog looks mystical.. for sharing
    Patsy

+ Reply to Thread