+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new grandchild is coming

Smile A new grandchild is coming

At Christmas my youngest son and his girlfriend informed us that she is expecting another baby due sometime in Aug.They intend to go down to the Justice of the Peace 's office and get married there in March.
    I am waiting to start knitting a new baby blanket till I hear from her that everything is A OK with the pregnancy , I do not want to jinx it.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Granny!

Rebecca

(Already a Granny 3 X's)
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

I am already a Grammy , 2 grandsons We hope this one will be a girl.

Yes! It is time for a GIRL!

Children are wonderful, and Grandchildren, Nieces and Nephews are GREAT!

Congratulations and ENJOY! Family is wonderful!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaylilyDawn View Post
    I am already a Grammy , 2 grandsons We hope this one will be a girl.
    One more and you'll have as many as I do. I have 2 girls and a boy. The two oldest have b-days coming up in March, 4 days (and 5 years) apart. The "baby's" isn't until the end of July. I am very pleased that you get to interact with yours. I don't. And 2 are local. Oh well, we won't go there. I'm tickled to death for you! Best Blessings to all of your family!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

The oldest grandson is my daughter's son. He is coming up on his 9th birthday, March 4.
    The other grandson is my youngest sons little boy. He will turn 4 on June 14. He is the one expecting a brother or sister. I don't get to see this one all the time like I do the other one. He is currently down in Key West at the moment. His Daddy will soon be getting new orders so they will be moving after the baby is born.

I know you don't know me from Adam...or guess I should say Eve...but since my GRANDson's the biggest treasure I've been given in over 29 years this notice grabbed my heart. I just had to sneak in to say CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
    I pray all goes well, and that you have millions of hours with all of your grands. They are such treasures.

Evan's Gran
    Patsy

Hi Evan's Garn. I hope that Evan gives you many more memories to keep in your heart. I am glad that you snuck in to post. Here on the forum we are all family so come back often.

hmm... for some reason I missed this thread the first time.

Congratulations, DaylilyDawn, for the the grand baby and your son's getting married!
    Dave

Congratulations! Daylily Dawn

Well the youngest son and girfriend went to the Justice of the Peace and got married Friday . This is a picture of all three of them at the house where it took place
    Attached Images  

CONGRATULATIONS, DAWN ! What a beautiful little family
    Patsy

Well we got bad news today, it looks like that she may had a miscarrige . Her visit with the DR today couldn't find the baby's heartbeat so she was going to see a high risk doctor in the next few days. She has lupus so she is a high risk patient. Well I guess I spoke too soon about what I wanted to do for the baby.

Dawn...I'm sorry for your latest news. I'm praying your son and his "new" wife will at least get the best news possible from the next medical visit...a clean bill of health for a full and promising future, no matter what the size of their family. Good health and (grand)children are truly our greatest gifts. It's hard to say when you have enough of either one. In that way they're like flowers
    Patsy

+ Reply to Thread