Make sure you have your speakers on. Click on PALMORAMA

http://www.bananas.org/f8/incredible...waii-6601.html
    John_NY
    USDA Zone 6/7
    Sunset Zone 34

awesome site!
    Dave

OMG! John, YOU are AWESOME!

However did you know that I have had such an awful day and needed something to enlighten me and bring me back to the world of peace and tranquility in the garden.

You see, I had one of those parent conferences where the parent was telling me off because her daughter said that I refused to help her. You have no clue what teachers of these struggling kids have to face. They go home to parents, lie, tell all sorts of strange things and we are suddenly faced with them in the conferences where we have difficulty getting a word into the conversation because their child is such an angel.

Thank goodness, the parent/teacher organizer was in the room and intervened because I was about to close the conference and reschedule with an administrator present.

Anyway, the Panorama brought back wonderful, treasured memories of a trip to Honolulu many years ago. The trip was an 'excellence' (performance) award that I won and was 8 days of fun filled activities, and I long to go back there, but probably never will be able to afford to do so again. Hey! We were even treated to a private performance of Gladus Night and the Pips!

I thank you with all my heart because I needed this!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Hey, Anne - Glad you liked it! I guess we all get some times like this.

John
    John_NY
    USDA Zone 6/7
    Sunset Zone 34

Yep! We DO!!

Isn't that the wonderful thing about the internet? We have so many friends from all around the world to share fabulous garden experiences.

Abby, from Australia, sends me many, many wonderful emails with fabulous pictures and they do bring so much joy to my days!!!!!!! I don't know if she realizes how much I appreciate her emails.

to all of YOU!!!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Thanks John! Just beautiful!!!!

Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

+ Reply to Thread