+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I sure hope ya all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    I was fortunate enough to spend the holiday with my loved ones. We had a beautiful day outside as well. The sun was shining and it was about 42. Almost balmy. LOL! I raked some leaves this afternoon, though it was chilly, and the snow is about gone (for now). Tomorrow is supposed to be a nicer day, with lots of sunshine.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Hey, Vicki!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

It was rather quiet around here, but that's okay because I think I was in the mood for quiet!

There was lots of rain, but I won't complain because the rain was needed. It also forced me to get some much needed SLEEP!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Vicki,
    Sounds like you had a very nice holiday. We had a pretty nice day outside too. I did finally get out yesterday and plant some bulbs from Rebecca. It has been so dry before that I couldn't dig but the recent rain and snow had it in pretty workable condition. I wish I was able to do more digging as I have lots more plants that need in the ground. The ones I planted got rained in well. I had 2 more lilies to plant when it started so they ended up going in a pot for now.
    It is going to rain some more this week and we are glad to get it anytime after the last few dry summers. Also a little bit of snow in the forecast tomorrow but not much then back to rain. Enjoy those warm days when you can.
    tennessee sue

I had a nice one. I ate a lot and not really too much, so I guess I am ok.

I am now resting from all the food though.

and getting ready to get back to work tomorrow.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread