+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Computer Crashed. . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDave View Post
    Rebecca, Good to see you "back to normal."

Me, "normal", NEVER!, But back, Definitely! And it feels so GOOD!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    EVERYONE!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Glad to see you back Rebecca! I can still get the hard drive enclosure after the holidays are over and send the hard drive to you in the enclosure so all you will have to do is plug it in.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaylilyDawn View Post
    Glad to see you back Rebecca! I can still get the hard drive enclosure after the holidays are over and send the hard drive to you in the enclosure so all you will have to do is plug it in.
    Works for me, even if I have to wait a bit before I can put it to use.

Yous guys is da Greatest!

Rebecca

Here's a fun one I did:
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,
    I will be ordering the hard drive enclosure from NewEGG.com in the next few weeks and will then reformat the 80 GB drive and install it in the enclosure This is the one I decided to get: Nippon Labs NL-35COMBO-BK Aluminum 3.5" Black USB2.0 & eSATA External Enclosure
    The item number for it is N82E16817816007. With the shipping charge it amounts to about 27.00 but do not worry about it.I can afford to do it as I will divide the price into two smaller amounts to come out of my next two paychecks. By the end of March you should have the drive and then all you will have to do with it is plug the USB cable in to the USB port on the new computer you have. Consider this my Christmas gift to you.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Blog Entries
    Dawn,

What can I say, other than Thank You!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Hello....hello everyone!

Good gosh, the last time I logged on was 06-02-2005! My gracious how time flies! Hello to everyone who remembers me and to those who don't know me. When there were problems with logging on after numerous tries, back in '05, I decided to just "lurk" once in a great while. I became WAY too busy to take an active part anyway. Then tonight I decided to see if I could log on again and here I am! After reading some of the threads about 2 weeks ago, I started getting excited about seeds, plants, propagating and spring coming! This site has that effect on people. Thanks to Ann for this site and to all of you who contribute so much! I've already learned so much from you generous people! Many of you were so supportive and caring when my husband passed away in July '03. Been down some rough roads since then, but I'm on my way back to some happiness in my life! I'm really glad to be back here!

Hugs to you all!
    Linda
    Linda-So. Oregon, Zones 6/7

Hello Linda!!!!!
    I often wonder about friends that have been here and gone. Glad to see you come back, and I sure hope life is better for you now. I know what you mean about time flying, most times way faster than I want to move. I've been
    counting down to spring, for a couple months now, with a couple more to go.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Hi Vicki;

Thanks for the welcome back! This is the place to be when you want to get excited about getting back into the gardening mood! I sure don't know why my post ended up in this section! I originally posted it as a new thread right after Rebecca's computer crash. I thought it would be noticed by more people there. Wonder if there is a way to get it moved over so more people know I'm back? I sure what to say "Hello" to everyone!

Linda

Hi Linda, I am relativelyl new, so I haven't met you before, so "hi, nice to meet you!"
    Dave

Linda!

I am thrilled to see you back. I will never complain about the members lurking, but honest to goodness, I do miss you!

Yep! There are some new members, and thank goodness there are some still around that post when they can.

It seems that everyone is so consumed with life activities these days, myself included.

But I gotta tell you that when one of my members return, it is a THRILL!

Welcome back!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Well...

I do believe I figured out how to do it, Linda!

So, now I am bumping for all the others to see that you are BACK!

Hugs!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Dear Linda ! Welcome welcome back !!!!!!!!!
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Hi Dave;

Nice to meet you too! I've read many of your posts to these forums. Thanks for the welcome back! These are just the most helpful and generous gardeners I've ever come across!

Hi Ann;

Thanks for your enthusiasum concerning my return! Gosh I've missed all of you too! Thanks for moving me over here. I must have done something wrong when trying to post a new thread. I guess it's because I've forgotten how things work here. I sure hope Rebecca doesn't mind my infringing on her space concerning her computer. LOL I'm still working on increasing my Lil' Backyard Nursery!

Hi Dazed_Lily;

Thanks for the welcome back! I look forward to making time to come over here every night! I'll try!

Hugs To You All!!!
    Linda

Blog Entries
    Linda,

I don't mind you "hi-jacking" this thread one iota, and all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU LOGGED IN for a change!

To start a new thread/subject I believe you would have to go all the way "back" to the "Subject Home". Will try addressing that from my email, after I've had some decent sleep.

Hope you make lots of posts and catch everyone up on what you've been doing!

Hugs!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Thanks Rebecca! I thought I was originally starting a new thread and ended up in the Hibiscus forum and now here. There's just too much pressure in my life and I wanted to find some happiness, so while I was on my computer I got the notion to try to log in here. I remembered how good I felt when I was here before.

As to what I've been doing, well that's a long story! LOL One thing is that I'm going to focus in another direction for my Lil' Backyard Nursery. This year I'm not going to be planting hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of veggie and fruit seeds! I've been doing those for the last 3 years and have quite a few regulars, but I have yet to break even! Plus, I HATE having to throw so many of the seedlings out because all of them didn't sell! After the sales, around mid June, I would call everyone that bought plants from me, if I had their number, and tell them to come and take however many more fruit and veggie seedlings their gardens could hold, for FREE, because I hated the thought of throwing out living plants! My largest regular bought 127 plants from me last year and still came back for the free ones! I've started telling my regulars that I'm not going to be doing that this year. They're disappointed, but understand I just can't do it all, by myself. I've got about 600 daylilies and other plants I HAVE to get divided and repotted, starting in the spriing. All the daylilies are plants I got from you, plus lots of the seeds I got from you that I planted. Oh yes, also the hostas I got from you that haven't sold yet and a few hibiscus. Oh my heavens me!

Well, that just wore me out! LOL
    Linda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast