Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Members

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Ann,

I can tell already that this is gonna be fun!

So far I can see you haven't figured out images yet as I get an error message after I up load one. (That is as far as embedding them directly from a hard drive).Am not able to attach n image either an I'm not sure how to explain the problem except to say the task does not complete due to some unresolvable issue.

Patience will pay huge dividends so I can wait. I do have new images of a couple of the hippies, but will post to my Blog and give y'all the url when I get it done.

Rebecca

Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Yes, I think I have to go back and set all the settings the way they were before.

This is going t take time, unfortunally....
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Ann,

Take all the time you need! Remember, it will take us a little time to find our way around even though there are not that many big changes on this end. The "look" is different, cleaner. and the way everything is archived is somewhat different, but it's all good!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Trying again...

I really don't like this right now, but it works somewhat.
    Attached Images  
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Still will not allow me to up load new images, just use what's in the "Home" album. I get an Error message when I try to up load file. preferred the old way of attaching files, it worked! LOL!!

That worked, sort of. . . .

and if I don't click on the "retrieve remote. . .
    " I get an error message about not writing the whatever right.

Now I have to see if these are clickable and the larger image will open in a new window. . .

Isn't it fun to figure out new applications!

"R"

Attached Images    
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Ah ha! I see now, we get thumbnails in the "draft" but full sized images in the actual post. Hum, , now I see! Now if I could just get the attachment part to work. . . one thing at a time!

It's all gonna be just fine, Ann, no worries!

"R"

Guess I need to choose some new hippie shots to upload to Picasa!
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Ann,sure wish you had something to do.
    Del

Yes, it sure looks different. Now we all need to re-adjust our eyes.

But like flowers each year, or re-arrangement of furniture or interior decoration, we enjoy new things as it gives a sense of freshness.

The transition seems to be smooth.
    Dave

Yes, Rebecca!

With time....

I just want these spammers to go away.

Dave, I am not that pleased with the look. The spacing is too wide, and the colors too drab, but I will fix that in time.

Del, Life can be hectic but it is also a joy at times....
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Talking

Sure looks different - it almost feels as if I am on another Forum.
    But like a new pair of shoes we will wear them in

This has a video feature as well - what a wonderful opportunity to impress you with my new skill - thank you Rebecca

I added the snowflakes to the Stanhopea Orchid on a sweltering hot day to cool off

Thanks for the change Ann
    Abby

Well, I am pleased that so many of you are finding your way around so quickly.

I won't make many changes until I learn the features of this new version better.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Well, I am still missing a few regular members, but I see that my new member account (ElizabethG) has not been superseded with any of the spam 'BOT' new members which were making life difficult. Don't ask me what G stands for. I just picked a letter on the keyboard.

Please, everyone help me by bumping old threads which sends emails (if emails are the same and accepted) and inviting all your personal contacts to get this forum going again.

I am excited about the new look and the possibilites. Can't wait until summer...

Thanks!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Ann,

That "G" just has to stand for "GARDENER"!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Well...

As you can see, I have playing around with colors. I had it the way I liked it in Version 2, but every time you upgrade, you have to reset all that stuff.

Give me some time because I am learning, once again. I do wish to change the icons. It is not easy enough to see what is new and what is not.

Hugs to ALL and thanks for your patience.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

I am going to lock this thread. I was so sick and tired of coming home from school to see all those spam new user emails.

Take a look! There are about 15,000 of them.

We go forward from here... I am ready for my life to return to normal and get this forum moving again! We have all invested too much in knowledge and experience to let these creeps make it so difficult.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2