+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New digital.computerized art!

Blog Entries

New digital.computerized art!

I've been playing around some the last couple of months transforming various images, both flower images and fractals and have come up with a dozen or so that I have (finally) up loaded to my Web Shots album, "Digital Art". Hard to believe I am up to 11 pages in this album, 130 or so images!

Here's a thumbnail that will take you to page 10 images, I believe there are 5 to 7 images on page 10, there are more on page 11. Plus y'all are welcome to view all the images in this album by using the "Slide Show" presentation for this album!

Enjoy the show!

Rebecca

Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Good job, GF. Beautifull work.
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sue salley View Post
    Good job, GF. Beautifull work.
    GF!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,
    I only get one picture when clicking the link. Would love to see more.
    Please post the link, I don't have it. Thanks!
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Blog Entries
    Since there seems to be an issue with Web Shots not wanting to give the page (only the image), I'm trying something different and can only hope it works, since I don't have any issues getting the page since it is my album

If that doesn't work, try this: PAGE 10. The newest images start with the one in the thumbnail above, by clicking on it on the album page you'll get the full size image and then, at the upper right hand portion is a preview of the prev(ious) and next image, click on next and so on to see the remaining of the newest of the up loads.

Sure hope this way will work for everyone.

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread