+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Cold...really !

Blog Entries

It's Cold...really !

Go figure ! I was miserable with the humidity yesterday but tonight...I had to put on a jacket. It's cold. It's windy and slightly rainy...supposedly the rain is from Gustav with another front coming in from the west pushing Gustav south and east.
    The weather bug says 64 but it feels colder than that.
    Crazy weather !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Overhere we need some rain, and just now it started! Hope it will stay long.
    Dave

We are still needing rain badly here. We did get quite a bit last week but it just soaked right up and was dry again in a day or two. We are too far inland to get much from any of the storms but might get some from those that are coming to the east coast if it makes it over the mountains to us. I just hope none of the storms are bad and do damage to those on the coast. It seems like this is going to be a bad year for storms.
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    It is still cool and now we've got rain since today into the weekend. Dang It ! I have so much gardening to get done but can't when it's raining.
    I have to get those potted roses into the ground. Yesterday I was shocked to find one not looking well at all and realized that all needed water (this was after a deluge the previous weekend).
    I'll have to keep an eye on my orchids..the Cymbidiums can take cold and need cold to bloom but not the Dendrobiums (I just hope I don't forget them).
    Well, I guess I had better figure out what to do this weekend so I don't fritter it away !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread