+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social Groups

Social Groups

This feature is new to me, and I have been anxious to try it and see what it is all about.

I have created the first social group for 'Daylily Seedlings', so everyone please join in and help me check out this new feature.

Pull down on Quick Links and select Social Groups.

Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Ann, I have joined, but I don't really know what it is. Is it like a chat room where people can get in and chat at the same time? If not, what is the difference between a social group and say a thread with the topic of "Daylily Seedlings?"
    Dave

To be honest, I am not sure.

It is a way to group photos by special topic, I think which would be nice sometimes.

Let's try it out and see!

I know that vbulletin has a lot of improvements to make on social groups, but I'm not sure when that will happen.

Click on the social group name and you can add a comment or question, etc., etc.

It's called PLAY TIME! We'll see what it can do for us, if anything.

Personally, I like threads and posts but this is new to me, so I figured why not?
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

It is all beyond me Ann

Like Dave, I cannot see the difference to this from a any other thread, unless one puts in threads that are non garden related like pets and family or interesting art and curios
    Abby

+ Reply to Thread