+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Garden in a Small Space #6

Threaded View

How to Garden in a Small Space #6

" Assorted Small Space Ideas"

Pot With Holes. Retail $23.00. Come on now, tell me you can't make this for 1/4 the cost with a big plastic pot and a big drill bit. I saw it in 'action' and only liked the hanging one as the other you had to get on your knees to tend it.
    Attached Images  

A very poor pix of the hanging one.
    Attached Images  

"Strawberry Pots Forever" , that was Fields wasn't it ? Anyway, they vary in price, pottery from $23 to $26 and plastic cheaper. Just remember pottery takes more water.
    Attached Images  

Assorted Moss Poles
    These little poles can be used with indoor and outdoor vining plants to keep them up and off the floors and tables. They come in 18" and 36" size for $5 and $10 each and you just keep the moss wet for a while until the vine roots into it and then just water every now and then.
    Attached Images  

"Al's Flower Pouch"
    FIRST !! The prices you see are Wholesale prices and not what I sell them for.
    These pouches are to be filled with soil and planted like "Strawberry Pots" only hanging. These are plastic and very sturdy but onetime use only. I have seen like things made out of cut off pants legs (Caution as some fabric rots VERY quickly). Cotton Denim works quite well. You fill the bags with soil and wet it down and plant into the holes in the plastic or the ones you cut in the cloth.
    To water the plants you water from the top with a water wand and I suggest you keep them in the shade as they will dry out in a day or so.
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread