+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insect Repellent

Insect Repellent

When I was young, insects never bothered me, but then in my late 20's, early 30's, they set me on fire, itchy fire, and I have fought them ever since.

For years, I have fought those tiny things that you never see. They attack me, sometimes leaving huge whelps and sometimes streaking whelps on my face, my arms, my hands, my legs, any place that is exposed.

I tried everything, but things like Deep Woods Off would get sticky and feel awful. Skintastic pump spray was okay, but didn't seem to last long enough.

Now, Off Skintastic has a new product called Smooth & Dry, and I LOVE IT! It doesn't smell bad. It does dry quickly, and today, it worked all day long without having to reapply it.

Just think of all those weeds I pulled, plants watered and repotted and no whelps, itching or firy skin.

Anyone else try this product? What did you think?

I think I fell in love....
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Wow ! Thanks for the info. I will definitely try it & report back. I had the Deepwoods OFF run out last year and have to buy something new anyway this year.
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Yeah, Cathy!

I thought about you with all that rain you have been having!!!!!!!

Has it let up some?
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    We have a reprieve until Saturday(I will never get back into the garden at this rate, but my house interior is getting more attention).
    In the brief time I was outside, I heard a large 'twin engine' mosquito buzz by ! After all the rain, we will be inundated with mosquitos,etc. ! I will definitely put OFF 'ON' my grocery list Saturday.
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread