+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another discount cymbidium !!!!

Blog Entries

Another discount cymbidium !!!!

Hubby asked me if I wanted to go on a quick run with him to the grocery. I was busy watering plants but went anyway. Noticed this deep discounted baby who needed a home...$5!!!!

http://www.cymcity.com/images/0218016.jpg
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    Here is the Cym that I bought. It is huge ! I've been watching these Cyms for weeks. They came in for Easter and were stashed next to emerging lawn furniture ,etc. Once they lost every last flower, they were worth nothing to the store. I am so glad they didn't just get rid of them or return them. Lately, I don't know where their fading plants go.
    We were in Produce looking for pears and had to walk back through Floral. That's when I saw this on the floor. As usual I checked the price. This time I was very surprised to see $5 ! I had to put my glasses on and double check.
    I'm sure hubby wished he hadn't asked me to come along LOL!
    It was only after I got home that I saw the growers tag indicating Cymbidium Baltic Snow December. I pretty much figured a white flower from the name !
    I like Cyms because they aren't picky.
    I notice one of my Dendrobiums putting up new growth; I'll have to investigate that and figure out what I did right !
    Attached Images  
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread