+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Insomneia Strikes Again

Blog Entries
    Abby,

Oh man! I love the seascape! That is just beyond beautiful! This is a work I could get lost in!

I haven't been doing much lately with the linear stuff, this is an "older" one I called "Windsock" for some reason - must have been what I saw at the time! I have a couple of others too that I'll post here.

Since the crocus started blooming I've been doing a few digital lithographs. Not as difficult as one would think as it is all done with a filter! Won't be long before I get going on a lot of just regular digital images of my flowers.
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    "Casper and Friends"
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    "SERPENTS-SNAKES"
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Most of these linears seem to have the same "theme", don't they! By "theme" I mean movement, hum, guess I need some different filters or try some different combinations.

This is not a linear, but one of my favorite crocus lithographs.It is a rather big file for what I generally post here, so it may take a bit toload. "My-bad" as the kids say!

The next one is a close-up of the yellow snow crocus and also lithograph treatment.
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    "SNOW CROCUS II"
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    More recently I remembered to get down to the plant room and capture several images of my red seedling tropical hibiscus. I used the lithograph filter as well as some lighting effect on this and though it turned out quite nice.
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    This is the original image of the hibiscus:
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Last one for the time being as I have got to go move a peony and it is a good sized plant!

Believe it or not this image was originally a close up of a purple crocus then I started messing around with different filters, even tried some that just didn't work. I really like the way some of the colors blended and that I was able to get a close match with the matting and "frame". I call it "Aqua Effect" as it has a very "fluid" or "watery" look to it.

Hope y'all have enjoyed my little "weird art" show. It is nothing compared to Abby's real paintings, but it is what I do since I can't even hold a brush!

Me!
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Now we have two very talented artists here on this forum. Rebecca, those were just gorgeous! I can never attempt to do that because my computer will throw up a blue screen of death, virtual memory dump.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3