+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Those Little Doubts

Those Little Doubts

The weather is now springlike here. It's in the 50's in the mornings and upper 60's and lower 70's in the afternoons.

I would love to start taking my plants outside before the sun gets so harsh, but there is one problem.

weather.com shows no lows below 50 for the next 10 days, but accuweather.com is reporting a forecast of 34 for the morning of April 5th.

Who to believe and what should I do?

Well, one thing for sure, some of these plants are going outside this weekend. I will try to keep them to a manageble number, just in case I have to move them back inside.

Bummer! The doubts of spring...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

accuweather has changed to forecast to be the lower 40's on April 4th and 5th. Everyone else is saying upper 50's for lows.

The plastic is coming off this weekend and plants are going to start making the transition to outside! They need WATER! The windows need to be opened in the greenhouse.

Temps are already in the upper 70's for highs, and it will not be long before they are in the 80's.

Winter is the pits for me, but since I do have 'some' winter, I am able to grow some plants that I would not be able to grow otherwise.

So, I should never complain. I am simply relieved when winter is over, and I do not have to scrape ice off my car windows.

Hugs!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread