+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Easter Card for You !

Blog Entries

An Easter Card for You !

Be sure to click on the highlighted areas in the card:

Click on the following link or place in web browser:
    http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?...&source=bma999

For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email:
    1. Type http://www.bluemountain.com/?source=bma999&rr=y into your web browser
    2. Locate the eCard pickup button in the upper left-hand area of the page
    3. Enter the following code --> 1891156048242
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Cathy,

You are a sweety pie! Thank you!

No holidays, here, work as usual, and I see that 38 degrees is forecasted for the next couple of mornings, so I am glad I did not remove the plastic yet, or start moving more plants outside.

I did put away the heavy duty heaters, but will run the lights in the greenhouse and the small electric heater in the patio.

Other than that, Easter may be a little early, but I am waiting for the Easter Lilium potted bulbs to go down in price. If they do, I will try some!

Spring break is a month away for us, and, trust me, I will be ready for the break!

Happy Easter!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    It is chilly here too and I will wait to put the lily pots outside(tonight will be 33). I have Easter lily bulbs from last year that are now sprouting, so if you miss the Easter lily sale I could always fix you up with bulbs. I think the Easter lilies in the store look short this year. I don't know if it's my imagination or if it's so.
    With the prices of everything going up so much I was surprised to see people buying lilies and other flowers in the supermarket(not cheap) this weekend. Mom reported the same thing in Florida.
    We'll I'm off to sit in the sun outside for a bit in my winter jacket ! It's chilly but maybe not so much in the sun. Happy Easter to you and all !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Thanks for the E-card, Cathy. A belated Happy Easter to you too!

I also got some bulbs from Easter lilies last year. I got 3 of them from the Church after they finished their bloom. Then I sort of forgot and neglected them badly. This year I saw 11 sprouts coming out of them!

But this is my first year, and I didn't give them enough light or fertilizer last year, so I am not sure they will bloom. We will see.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread