+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maintaining Sanity

Hi Rebecca,

No, I am not disappointed at all! Sorry if it came through that way. I am a second-language user here, so sometimes the use of "still," "yet," etc. conveys a slightly different tone that I don't detect when I use it. Or maybe some of my sentence structure is a subconcious translation from another language.

You do beautiful arts!
    Dave

All of my images on Flickr are licensed with all rights reserved and supposedly can not be downloaded by anyone other than myself, nor can they be printed, but they are viewable by the public. (This has not been tested since I can't test my own albums/images!)
    I would not count on the above being true.
    Tom W
    Aching Back Farm

Blog Entries
    Tom,

With Flickr being "owned" by Yahell, nothing would really surprise me! I haven't tried to test the hypothesis, but any of y'all can if ya want to!

Thing is all of my "finished" pieces are generally signed as well as framed and I have kept the dpi low and compressed the files so if someone want to print any of them out, they wouldn't turn out very well! Especially if they cropped off the framing and my signature!

Copy rights and licenses only keep honest people honest, they really are not going to deter a crook. Now if I were really a geek I supposed I could hide a program within an image and if it were downloaded w/o a certain additional "Code" that person's computer would blow up.

Anything that I would be that paranoid about someone taking won't be going on line, so I really am not too worried. Yet.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Seems I've reached my limit at Flickr so not all images will be visible, only the newest 200! I can live with that. To that end, I have a series of 4 I would like all y'all to see; they are title "The Dance". Here is the first one, which has not been manipulated:

THE-DANCE

Enjoy!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2