+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maintaining Sanity

Blog Entries

Maintaining Sanity

Actually that is questionable, but I wanted to give all y'all an idea about what I do during my long sleepless nights. So check out my Flickr aibums:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22155580@N07/2229818533/

That should get you there and since these are "Public Albums" you shouldn't have to have an account to look at them!

LMK if you have any "issues".

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

WOW! Very nice!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Blog Entries
    One of my favorite is "Texture" aka, Dinosaur Skin!

29-01-2008_DINOSAUR-SKIN copy

Of course, this has to be from a colorful Dino! And "Headdress" is one I spied and worked my way to when it was a very small part of another fractal.

I made 10-11 new basic fractals last night and have only "texturized" one so far. I will be adding them to the same album once I have them completed. Do check my Flickr pages often to see any new ones.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Yay ! It's been so long since we've seen these. Thank you !!!!!
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    If one can imagine themselves in Rome, visiting some of the ancient Greek and Roman architecture, one might see marble columns. with beautiful detail in the finials. Those might look something like this:

antique-marble-facade-frmd

Do "F11" your monitor to see this one at full size! Has to be one of my best ones, so far! It is one of my favorites!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Oh, the 'Finial' one is so elegant--yes, it has that ancient empire look.
    And that other 'texture' fractal is neat as it actually pulls you into it--fun !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    A few new ones are up!

28-01-2008-002tex-grass-hardlt copy

Enjoy, and do check out the 2 other sets (not framed).

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    I've been playing with Fractal Explorer and Photoshop - again!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2155/...5afa87884c.jpg

Getting quite the collection there on Flickr! too!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca, they look cool! It is wonderful to have many different interests!
    Dave

Blog Entries

BIG KAUNA WAS HERE!

MONSTER WAVE

Click on the thumbnail to see the full size image of the Big Kaunas' "Monster Wave"! And a few others I've recently added!

Rebecca

PS

All of my images on Flickr are licensed with all rights reserved and supposedly can not be downloaded by anyone other than myself, nor can they be printed, but they are viewable by the public. (This has not been tested since I can't test my own albums/images!)
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

I do lithographs too!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca, you do great works!

We have similar interest. Actually the reason I got into gardening is because of my interest in plants/flowers since I studied brush painting when I was small. I haven't painted for a long time but am planning to get back to it.

I thought about getting into lithogrphy too, but the equipments are a little too much. Do you have your own press or do you go to a printmaking studio to do the printing?
    Dave

Blog Entries
    Oh, Dave,

Do you have a lot to learn about me!

All of the images I post here or link to are digitally created! Some, like my flower "portraits" do originate from a [u]digital[/i] camera, but any special effects are done in Adobe's Photoshop Elements II and with the assistance of a large resource of plug-ins and filters. AND, I'm not even a master of any of it!

The "Lithographs" are from a plug-in filter that offers me lots and lots of different "techniques" I can use and I have played with nearly all of them, including one called "Illustrator", but I really love the effects I can get with the litho filter, usually alone, but sometimes I also use it in conjunction with the Photoshop "Oil Pastel" filter, which is basically a Gaussian blur tool. Just a "smart" one.

I've even done some pretty "authentic" looking watercolor "paintings" digitally.

Sometimes I just go totally nuts and can come up with things like this "Kokopelli"!

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Oh I see!

Still, they are great arts!
    Dave

Blog Entries
    Dave,

You sound somewhat disappointed, sorry, but ya know, digital is good, especially in a digital age and no messy inks or paints!

"FORM and TEXTURE"

I've titled this one "Form and Texture" and yep, that means there's a few more new one again tonight. Any you see w/o a title I hope all y'all will please suggest ones! Here or at Flickr!

Enjoy my madness; I know I am!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast