+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cable modem problems

Cable modem problems

On Sunday Dec 2, I downloaded my emails from Road Runner and read them. Then I tried to get online to come here and post about something but I couldn't since I was unable to get online due to the cable modem dying. It just quit connecting. After working on it last night with a tech from Bright House on phone, we determined that the modem was at fault and needed to be replaced. Tech guy came out this morning around 10:30 am and installed a new cable modem. So I am back up and online YIPEE! What ever I was going to post about must not have been too important, because I can't remember what it was about.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

Dawn!

It's good to have you back!

Don't you just hate it when you have modem problems? Whatever did we do without the internet?

I know that I have been using email and something similar to forums since the early 80's, it is part of my life, a way of living...

It's been cold here the last couple of nights, but it's supposed to warm back up tomorrow. I sure hope it will stay this way until Christmas.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

We didn't get down to the 30's last night but it did get chilly this morning 10-15 degrees lower than we were yesterday. It warmed up fast after the sun came up. It is currently 54 degrees right now.

After Christmas I will have a new computer, my youngest son is helping me with it. We are going to build it while we are down there. So after then I will be posting the picture of it.
    Daylilies are the Lord's smile, a new one everyday

+ Reply to Thread