+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Know!

Please Know!

I hate it when Landspro is down, but sometimes my hands are tied. I pay for a service, and I have to sometimes wait to make that work...

There were server disk problems. Files were lost. They were recovered, but recent posts were still lost. I will recreate what I can of mine.

I requested that they restore from the last backup, so some threads may have been lost. I apologize for that.

My emails are still not working, but support is trying to get that fixed.

Thanks for your patience. I know it seems crazy from time to time, but we do what we have to do!

Thanks for understanding!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Ann,

It's just good to see you/Landspro up! I knew when I got the Index page there had to be a server problem! And when the link on the Landspro Homepage didn't work, that only confirmed it.

Cathy and I both tried to email you; Cathy's was bounced pretty quick, but for some reason all of my mail from Landspro is going straight to the spam folder and I have your address in my contacts file. Go figure, musy be something about the server used that Google kicks everything sent through it automatically gets kicked to the spam file.

In times like these I kind of wish you had another, web based email so one of us could let you know about any problems or "issues" that crop up from time to time. I, of course, have to suggest gmail - I now have close to 5GB of free storage and it just keeps growing. There are also so many other things available to Google members, from document and spreadsheet to photo storage and all free and with high space allotments for free, it's hard to beat and a good way to safe guard important documents or images. You can keep it all private, viewable by invitation, open some things for collaboration with others or you can just publish to the world! Those Google folks have put out more new stuff than a dog has fleas in the summer time! Check them out when you have some time. I know, not something that happens often.

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Thank you all for your patience.

We losts a few posts, so I will try to recreate what I can when I get home from school this afternoon.

I lost over 24 hours of emails. That problem was fixed a few minutes ago.

Yesterday's early morning frost did a little damage, but some blooms survived.

Till Later!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Rebecca,

I have a school email address. I will send that to you. They are very restrictive on who we can receive email from, so I have to 'whitelist' you which means I will receive your emails.

I can only do the whitelist from school, not from home, but I can recieve emails for school at both locations.

I will pm you and Cathy, and anyone else my school email address.

Just beware! I cannot 'whitelist' you unless I am at school.

Once on the 'whitelist', I can get emails from you from home or school. Does that make sense?

Expect a pm from me soon...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Ann,

You should have a school email from me when you get there Tuesday.

R
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,

For some reason, I did not have to whitelist you.

Thanks for the email!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread