+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday Rebecca

Happy Birthday Rebecca

Abig Birthday wish for The Spider Lady. Thanks for all you do here. All the info you give us and the great aylily pictures. Plus you got most of us really hooked on daylilies. We really appreciate you and your input.
    Hope you have a great day.
    tennessee sue

OH! OH! OH!

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!

How did I miss seeing that this morning?

I sure hope that you have had a tremendously wonderful day!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Thank you Sue and Ann!

It has been an interesting day, one with even a touch of mystery!

Some one sent me a few new cultivars through Woodhenge Gardens and they forgot to include the note so I'd know who it was from so I wrote to ask and found out that they had been ordered by Ilya over in Russia! Ilya's done this before so I should have known without having to ask!

Anyway, I got GOLLIWOG, GIVE ME EIGHT, RADIANT MOONBEAM and as a bonus, they sent me Jim Murphys' '04 intro, ROCKET SCIENCE. It's a beautiful yellow-green, green throated UF that twists and quills and does all sorts of contortions! It will be very good use with the pale yellow quilled seedling I have and really give it a color punch, increase size and fix the quilling habit so the seedlings quill all the time! Next year should be a lot of fun!

I have heard, in one way or another from almost all the important people in my life right now. All in all, it has been a good day, I have to say.

Thank you for the warm and loving thoughts and all the cyber hugs you've been sending!

With love,

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Oh Rebecca ! Happy Birthday ! I'm on long days this week and don't even know what is going on in the outside world.
    You're just a wonderful friend and my daylily 'big sister'.
    Hugs !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Cathy! I just know you're lovin these long days, hope they don't last too much longer for you.

Here's a little Lantana for you to get lost in.

Hope the res tof your week goes by quickly!

Hugs 2 U 2!

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

Thanks

Thank you Rebecca for the perty picture and I do love Lantana ! My long week is over but I am still decompressing !
    Please take a check of your e-mail. 8/18

Blog Entries
    Cathy,

I have and I have sent you a second reply to the same question. You might want to call your provider and ask if they are blocking gmail for some stupid reason. They don't seem to be bouncing back to me, so not sure what the "issue" is with them.

This lavender Lantana is a tiny thing, likes to trail and is great in baskets once it gets some size to it - which takes forever for some reason.

Hugs!

PS

Here's one I really just love! But not necessarily for the blooms.
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    I'll ask about g-mail(glad you suggested tht as a cause).

Re the variegated Lantana, words escape me. All I could muster was a "ga..!". It's a jaw dropper for sure.

+ Reply to Thread