+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Little Greenhouse - Construction Pictures

My Little Greenhouse - Construction Pictures

Hi,

For those of you who are curious about My Little Greenhouse, click on the link below to see pictures taken during construction.

http://www.landspro.com/page2530.htm

Have FUN!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

The Greenhouse book banner on the page linked in the first post is the book that contains the plans for My Little Greenhouse. It is my understanding that this book is no longer in print, but you may be able to find one used or find it in the public library.

Enjoy!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

I built the same house 5 yrs ago and we have had alot of snow out here and it is still standing
    Attached Images  

Thank YOU!

Your pictures reminded me of mine, only yours seems bigger! I have truly enjoyed mine, and wouldn't be without it even though mine is now too small for me. It's about time. Mine is many, many years old...

It has undergone several hurricanes, numerous floods, and not one problem...

It is in dire need of a good cleaning, though! It stands partially under some limbs from a huge, old pecan tree which has stained the fiberglass over the years.

Even though it is so old, it has not had any of the termite damage my home has had or a piece of rotten wood or any problems whatsoever, except that I keep it too full.

I truly need a bigger one for all the propagating that I do....

I wish I could have another just like it only 10 times bigger!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread