+ Reply to Thread

Thread: view from my front yard.

view from my front yard.

I didn' really know where to post this picture. The lot in front of me was cleared and put up for sale a year or so ago. Someone had mentioned putting in a couple of trailers. Oh no. I liked the overgrown field as it gave me privacy. THis is the view now from my front garden. Much beter than anything I could have imagined. Oh yeah she is spoiled now and the neighborhood pet. If she sees anyone out she calls for us to come and get her some grass from the other side of the fence. This is Sage.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    Beautiful chestnut mare Sue, can't imagine why she would be so spoiled. Looks like she has more than enough "browse", could probably use a couple of goats, sheep, cows , no, more horses to help her with it! And just think of all that nice fresh fertilizer!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Actually her pasture is pretty bare especially with no rain. I don't know why he doesn't hobble her and let her in the field next door. I'm sure the church that owns it wouldn't mind. She had a beautiful palamino colt when they first brought her here to live. But he was getting big so they sold him. I wish I had gotten a picture of him. He was as prety as his mom and getting that spoiled too.
    tennessee sue

Sue,
    I agree that is a much better site to see than some trailers. She is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

+ Reply to Thread