+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Garden Tool

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Blog Entries

    Garden Tool

    Years ago, it seems, there were THREE standard garden tools sold side by side or even in a set: the trowel, the claw, and the flat mini pitchfork. I hope you know what I mean by the flat mini pitchfork because that's the one I am looking for. Years ago, I couldn't figure out why I would want it. Apparently, I wasn't alone, and the distributors left them out of the garden tool trio.
    Does anyone know what I am talking about and where I can find one. Personally, I would now use it to aerate the soil around my plants. It looks like a wood or plastic handled metal fork with fat flat tines and is no bigger than a hand trowel.
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    northeast Tennessee
    Cathy, I know exactly what you are talking about. I have a nice all metal one but I don't remember where I got it. I'vre had it for years. I used it to dig out some irises from my front bed where I couldn't use anything big because of the other plants. I'll look around and see if I can find one. I use mine all the time.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts