+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Images on "Digital Art" Page

Blog Entries

New Images on "Digital Art" Page

I added 9 or so new images to the "Digital Art"album on Web Shots this morning and once I get the files compressed I'll have lots of new screen savers and wallpaper images. I'm also thinking about doing an album of tiled images for use on web pages. Any thoughs on this?

Here's your link:

Rebecca

Rebecca, How do you get those multiple opaque frames - the one where the image itself blends into the first or second layer of the frame? Is it unique software you use?
    Bob Beyer
    Austin TX, Zone 8b/9a

Blog Entries
    I have the AAA Filters Plug-in that works with Photoshop Elements and I believe it will also work with the Photo Filtre image editor.

You get a whole set of different filter in one plug-in, but I am thinking you can also get just the Photo Frame filter.

Just Google AAA plug-in filters, that ought to get you there if it doesn't let me know and I'll get a link for you off the filter set.

Rebecca

PS

Did it for you!

AAA Filters
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

I downloaded Photo Filtre and really love it but can't figure out how to download the plugin to work with it. It appears that the .8bf filtering files only work with Photo Shop or related products. Any advice?
    Bob Beyer
    Austin TX, Zone 8b/9a

Blog Entries
    Bob,

Did you set up a sub-folder in the Photo Filtre Plug-in folder before you unzipped the files?

AAA 8bf PLUGINS for PhotoFiltre Studio and other photo editors. Windows only.

Download your filter and unzip it into your plugin folder in a subfolder called AAA.

The plugins will show up under the categories of AAA Filters or AAA Frames.
    Also try re-booting, it's amazing what that can do. If that doesn't work I wouldn't know what to tel you, so you might have to email Jim at the provived link on the plugins page.

Rebecca

+ Reply to Thread