+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fractals - Whole And Fractured

Blog Entries
    Sue,

You've got yourself some pretty kitties, some pretty fat kitties at that! They don't get out much do they?! I'm surprised the Hummers don't make them go nuts trying to get to them through the glass! I don't think I've ever heard of a cat catching a hummer though, they are just too fast!

You really like the dark colored cats or has it just been luck of the draw? Isn't Feona (wonder what movie was popular when she came into your life!) what they call a torte or tortoise shell?

Rebecca

Rebecca, Grayson is so pretty. His face is precious.
    Feona is gray like her brother with one white spot on her belly and one on her chest. The whole litter was marked like that as is thier mom. She has multi length hair and is a very petite cat.
    It is just luck of the draw that all our cats are dark. Maximus was a wild kitten from the farm when Olivia got him. The siblings are rescues and so is Zoey in a way. We offered to keep her til her owner moved where she could have her. It was over a year and we had her fixed and she is at home here so we kept her. She is a character. I have never had a cat get into as much as she does.
    She is the one that took my poor red Japanese maple and hid it under the bed for 3 days. I am happy to say it is doing well now.
    They are our babies. All are rotten. Speaking of rotten here is my baby,Shawnee.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

That is her princess shirt. She really doesn't have blue eyes. Here is a better picture.
    tennessee sue

Here is the picture. Sorry about that.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    Sue,

So that's the little stinker! She is so cute and I know she's still your best bud, even if she does get into trouble now and then.

Speaking of cats we were only supposed to keep for a year or so, attached is a head shot of "Baby", my daughter's cat that was supposed to stay for only a year, that was 13 - 14 years ago. Baby is pushing 20 now, but she doesn't really look it.

Sorry if the pix is a bit big for the screen, I whipped it up quickly for the daughter. (Not that she deserves it.)

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2