+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Page Of "weird Art"!

Blog Entries
    Cindee's got MAIL! You're very welcome!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

"Pennsylvainia Dutch"

I call this one "Pennsylvania Dutch" because it reminds me so much of the folk art of that area.

As alway, click on the image to see it full size and to be able to view my other new pieces, including "Quilting Block", which I think turned out exceptionally nice.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

NEW PAGE ADDED

I added yet another new page of fractal images (page 7), some a quite amazing, like this one:

Be sure to click on the thumbnail to see it in full size and view the others.

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,
    Mom has started quilting again so I will have to get her up here to see your "quilting". Love them and the rag rug is amazingly like it's namesake. But oh, the spider I think is my favorite yet. Keep up the greast work.
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    sue and All, I have a couple of new ones in the works so check back in a few days. Might even have to post the original fractals on a couple of them.

Just what I need, another obsession!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Been a bit lax about up loading new images to the "Digital Art" album, but have made up for it/ Pages 8 & 9 are all new. Click on the thumbnail to go there - last image posted first!

Enjoy!

Rebecca

PS

O-kay, so it isn't exactly a "thumbnail" image!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2