+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi strangers

Hi strangers

Hello, My gosh I don't even remember the last time I posted. Was just dropping in to say hi...I'm in School fulltime now so I have been super buisy, Who said photography was an easy thing..lol.

Rebecca, wanted to let ya know my daughter is in a science fair and some of the lily seeds you gave me, she is going to be doing a growing experiment with about 8 different kinds. The results should be done by end of march. I'll let ya know how it turned out since the seeds came from you. Thanks again by the way!

Went to the local conservatory today, They had HUGE stargazors , it smelled just wonderfull to walk into that area..Makes me long for summer, it's just been soooo cold here..

Anywhoo, I think my Turkey is done...Take care all.

Amber
    Amber

Hi Amber,
    Sounds like life is going along for you. Sometimes much too fast, huh?
    Just the mention of the stargazers brought a whiff of memory. It will be spring soon, hang in there.

Vicki in West MI

I can't wait for spring..my garden I planted last fall is full of bulbs...and am so excited to see what they all look like for the first time...It's not all filled up yet. about 30 tulups and the rest lilliums. some plants from the different boards etc. and some day lillies from catalog places..just hoping I placed them all accordanally to flatter each other...sorry for my spelling, been a LONG day..

Amber
    Amber

+ Reply to Thread