+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tidal Wave Petunia Seed Pellets

Threaded View

Tidal Wave Petunia Seed Pellets

I didn't get any, but I sure thought about it!

Lowes has these in there seed stands. I read the package, and it says there are 15 pelleted seeds in the package, but when I gently ran my finger over the package to see what was protecting the pellets from crushing, I didn't feel anything.

I have purchased pelleted petunia seeds before, and usually the pellets are larger than what I could feel in these packages. In any event, growing petunias from pelleted seeds in the late winter months is easy and fun!

Just place 3 or 4 in a hanging basket, keep the soil moist, provide sun and a little warmth, and they will grow!

I think I saw 3 different varieties, but I didn't have a lot of time, so there may have been more.

Needless to say, I was glad to see some of these newer varieties available locally in seed form!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Ann,
    It is hard for me resist buying seeds from the stores when I see them. I would rather trade, because of the small amount of seed you get in them packages. Also trading is fun!!
    GEO seeds is one source I would love to try. I hope I'll be getting a seed catalog from them this year. I think Sue might be the one to have suggested them.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Hi all. I did get seeds from GEO. They had a lot of hard to find seeds. Just have to buy a lot of seed of one kind. As I recall prices were not bad.
    It is seed catalog time. There was even an article in the paper about it Sunday.
    What good seed sources does everyone else use?
    I have been having computer problems so may not be around much for a couple of weeks. New one is on the way.
    tennessee sue

The number for Geo seeds is 888-645-2323 if anyone wants to request a catalog. They do not have a web site that I can find.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread