+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

It is supposed to be near 70 here today and in the 60's all week until Fri. Thats when the realy cold winter type weather is supposed to visit us. I dread it. I did finally get all the outdoor potted plants to their winter beds today. My great nephew came over and helped me move everything. I am so glad that is done, now I can quit worrying and let nature take its course. Still have a few things to mulch after the ground gets frozen. I really got the yard cleaned up now and it looks so much better. It is a good feeling.
    tennessee sue

Frozen ground....

Why is it that I always get goosebumps when I read those words?

Let's hope for a mild winter! Wouldn't that be nice?
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

I hate the thought but it does help some plants (fruit trees) and does help keep the bug population down some. I can't imagine the ground not freezing in winter. Such a difference in the climates of Landspro members. It really makes it interesting and very educational.
    tennessee sue

Yes! I adore hearing about the snow and seeing pictures of plants that I can't grow because there simply aren't enough chill hours.

Here is another picture of the same bloom. (The varegated leaf is another plant)
    Attached Images  
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

I think that just might be the prettiest Brugsmansia I have ever seen. Maybe even prettier than the yellow ones.
    tennessee sue

It is gorgeous, isn't it? I'm glad that the picture shows the way it truly looks. It is very different from my others.

I wonder if brugs pollen can be saved? Perhaps, I should give it a try? I must admit, I am not very good at saving it, but it would be worth the effort if it worked.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2