+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Internet Service

My Internet Service

is down AGAIN. The cable tv is fuzzy. There is no indication as to when it will be back up, so I am on dialup for a bit.

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't abandoned you. I just have bad service....
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Ann,

I'd suggest that you change yor provider, but with all the damage done down your way in recent years you're probably doing go to get any service.

I was getting really frustrated with dial-up service so checked into cable and DSL and would you believe, that even though both are available in my are, neither will work with my OS! Isn't that a crock! Yea, if you don't have Win2000 or WinXP you're out of luck and stuck with dial-up! Even if I could afford it I can't afford it because I'd have to either up-grade my OS or buy a new machine with the newest OS bundled with it. I think not! This old CPU is going to have to hang in there for Heaven only knows how long. Oh well, at least my dial-up is faster than some others' I hear crying and complaining about all the time! So I will count my Blessings.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread