+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Hate Grass!!!!

I Hate Grass!!!!

Not ornamental grass, but you know the regular, wild stuff.

And wouldn't you know it? Hunter was assigned "Grasslands" for his ecosystems science project.

I just finished helping him put together a 2-sided, 4-fold brochure on this topic. Suddenly, I realized that I have never been back to my sister's ranch in Texas since Hunter was born. We really need to do that this summer.

I may not like grass or snakes, but I do enjoy being on the ranch. Besides, it's payback time for all those plants that I brought home from there.

Spring would be better than summer, but one week is not enough time to explore the ranch. And besides, I would love to visit the Antique Rose Emporium and show Hunter the little town of Palacios where I lived as a little girl.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Well Ann, Whatcha waiting for? Come on back to Texas for a visit! When you do, drop by and spend a night with us in Austin.
    Spring is a great time to visit the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. I love the Antique Rose Emporium in Brenham. Hunter would also enjoy visiting the Monestary that raises Miniature Horses there also. You will fall in love with Texas all over again
    Bob Beyer
    Austin TX, Zone 8b/9a

+ Reply to Thread