+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just checking in

Just checking in

Hello all,
    I feel like I haven't been here forever. I have been so buisy with School that I haven't had a chance to post. I have most of my bulbs and plants in the ground and am still awaiting about 40 more bulbs to come to finish for this season. Am looking forward to see what pops up next year....

Well gotta run...Hope all is well

Amber
    Amber

Thanks for checking in, Amber! I know the feeling of school taking so much time. I really need to start back on my master's degree, but I have so much catching up to do before I can even think about it.

Keep us posted as to how you are doing. If you need any help with the math, let me know. Sometimes, I think that I've been on every possible math website, but then I find another.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Thanks Ann. The math I am actually doing ok in..It's my photography class that has thrown me in a loop. My 1st two rolls of film were extremley over and under exposed. I get so confused with switching f-stops and shutter speeds that I just overwhelm myself..Been visiting photo forums and am hoping for some good responses about a couple assignments I have...

Amber
    Amber

+ Reply to Thread