+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lily Bulbs, Daffodils, Seeds,etc.

Blog Entries

Lily Bulbs, Daffodils, Seeds,etc.

http://buggycrazy.vstore.ca/

Many people know BuggyCrazy. She is Lisa Hunt in Oregon. She has the healthiest lily bulbs bar none and quite a variety.
    She also has quite a selection of daffodils--many collected from Oregon homesteads. She has sold on Ebay(a bad word now for her--fees way too high), Lily Auction and Blooming Auction. She has her own site which probably is the most extensive of her selling locations.
    It looks like she is trying to streamline her sales process by using the shopping cart venue and it seems a little less personal, but if you would like to e-mail her a question, you can use the Contact link. or if you scroll down far enough under the Shipping & Policy link, you'll find her e-mail addy.
    I just wanted to share, even though I'd like first dibs on some of those bulbs, as I can vouch for the high quality of what she sells.
    (Sounds like bulb sales are only within the US although seeds might make it elsewhere)
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

VERY NICE!!!

Thanks for posting. I bookmarked her site.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries

Daffy Dils

Just bought 100 mixed daffodils from Lisa's website. I'm gonna be extra busy now !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread