+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Look what we got..

Smile Look what we got..

Just had to share..Hubby brought this home yesterday..yay!

We had a camper a couple years ago but sold it..This one is pretty nice, I think it's 32 ft. long, has double bunks in the back, queen bed in front, a potty and shower and all that kitchen stuff..whoohoo...

So today we are going to go test it out at the local KOA for the night..Our youngest child "Samantha" is pretty excited, she's already moved all her stuff in it..lol

Well gotta go finish getting it ready. Have a nice weekand.

Don't look at my lawn. I know it needs to be mowed..lol Or the dead bush on the right...LOL

Amber

Oh, how FUN and such a wonderful surprise!

I LOVE to camp, but never seem to have the time. Hunter (now 12) has been 'camping out' a few times in the last couple of weeks with a young neighbor. When he first asked, I thought that he meant they were going to sleep in a tent. Then I found out that it was a small camper (parked in the neighbor's driveway), so I said "Sure, as long as we don't have thunder storms in the forecast."

So, now the little boy comes to my house and asked me, "Hunter's Mom, have you looked at the doppler, yet. Is it going to storm?" The strange thing is, this 7 year old knows all the weather terms...

Yesterday afternoon, I was barely in the house when he showed up to ask if the tropical depression was now a tropical storm and if it was going to become a hurricane and whether it was going to enter the Gulf. Yes, he asked all of that in one breath!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Originally posted by Ann B.
    Oh, how FUN and such a wonderful surprise!

I LOVE to camp, but never seem to have the time. Hunter (now 12) has been 'camping out' a few times in the last couple of weeks with a young neighbor. When he first asked, I thought that he meant they were going to sleep in a tent. Then I found out that it was a small camper (parked in the neighbor's driveway), so I said "Sure, as long as we don't have thunder storms in the forecast."

So, now the little boy comes to my house and asked me, "Hunter's Mom, have you looked at the doppler, yet. Is it going to storm?" The strange thing is, this 7 year old knows all the weather terms...

Yesterday afternoon, I was barely in the house when he showed up to ask if the tropical depression was now a tropical storm and if it was going to become a hurricane and whether it was going to enter the Gulf. Yes, he asked all of that in one breath!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

LOL....My youngest who's 8 does the same thing. Must have something to do with me constantly keeping an eye on the weather and all my radar sites..The most accurate one I found so far is www.wunderground.com
    Really good site.

Thanks. Hope to have fun, the camp ground should be interesting since the rennisaunce (sp?) festival is going on just down the road, it attracts some really interesting people.
    Amber

+ Reply to Thread