+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CLIVIA miniata

Blog Entries

CLIVIA miniata

I have 5 C. miniata seedlings left that need new homes. Priced very resonalbly, please email or PM me if interested.

These are now around 18 months old and will be of blooming size in another 18 months or so. An inexpensive way to add these to your tropical plant collection.

I can only ship within the continental USA, sorry.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Not that I had that many of the Cminiata seedlings to sell, but when you snooze, you lose as they are now all sold. I doubt I will try to grow them again for quite awhile although, if my mature plants bloom next summer I may allow them to develop seeds so I could have some seeds for those who missed out on the seedlings. And I can send the seeds just about anywhere!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Glad you found a place for them Rebecca, and I hope you got a fair price on them because even the seeds are expensive.

The two seedlings that you gave me are doing quite well, but I think that next year, I will stop babying them and let them go outside (except for winter). The adult plants that I managed to find on sale (after bloom) have done quite well this summer.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any seed pods to form this year. Someday, when life settles down, perhaps I can afford to buy a couple of different varieties. They are certainly very pretty and easy plants to grow.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread