+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Up To Old Tricks!

Blog Entries

Up To Old Tricks!

I've been playing again and posted a few new pieces to MY WEIRD ART Blog. There's some pretty strange things for anyone whoes interested. Hope all y'all have a look-see and then come back and tell me which ones you like as well as the ones you don't like!

Nope, no sneak previews!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

I love your stuff, You making me get the itch to start monkeying around with my psp program.

Amber
    Amber

Blog Entries
    Thank you Amber!

I've got a few more started, some are pretty radicle they way they are, but right now they are only at stage 1 of the involved process I use.

Open up you PSP and try first using the various fillter, such as "solalize" and "ocean Ripple". It also helps if you really maximize the color and contrast after you solarize.

I also use some of the effects on Irfanview, extra ones that I have down loaded from the Irfanview site. If you go there, look for "plug-ins". I haven't been to the site lately and they may have added even more goodies!

Another site is Whizical.com. They'res aren't free, but they do offewr 30 day trial versions that are sure to geet you hooked and then the price is actually very reasonable. "Liquib" is a lot of fun to play with and you can really distort a "normal" image or one you have run through the gamut on PSP first. "Kaleider' can blow you away with it's various designs and types of kaleidascopic effects.

I wish you would do some small projects as I would like to see your work!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Here;s a link to my blog. I upladed some of my graphics work to share..Still have more but have to find the disk's.

Amber's Blog
    Amber

Blog Entries
    Amber,

I am humbled in your presence! Those are some truly masterful works! The Fabrege Eggs are awesome! I an't even begin to do thing like that.

I can see why you would be a graphics designer! You rock!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

here is one of the sites I learned from...The egg's I actually learned to do about my 2nd attempt.

http://www.pluspsp.com/

pspug is the site I learned to do most, but they apparently aren't up and running right now.

Thank you by the way.
    Amber

+ Reply to Thread