+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHere online is the best place to buy lily bulbs?

WHere online is the best place to buy lily bulbs?

Where online is the best place to buy lily bulbs? and at a good price.
    I've visited alot of site's but have never purchased "garden" stuff online befor.

Thank You
    Amber

Blog Entries
    Amber,

If by "lily bulbs" you are talking about the Asiatic, Oriental and other various "true" lilies, there are a couple of place you can check out.

Brad and Becky's Bulbs and Dutch Gardens, just google for the Dutch Garden's link. Here's the other one:

Brad and Becky's Bulbs

This is their summer catalog and you can find several different types of bulbs on their site.

I also sell a few lily bulbs, Asiatics, but in very limited numbers and varieties. I also sell daaylily seedlings, usually 1 to 2 year old plantsa after they have bloomed at least once. Just about everyone here has gotten plants from me, they'll tell you all about me!

Rebecca

Well, duh, that's not "Brad" and Becky's, it's BRENT and Becky's, must be havin a senior moment!
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Amber, Welcome to Landspro.
    If you do a search for lily bulbs you will find all kinds of bulb stores. Bulbs Direct is one with fair prices. Same for daylilies.
    I will certainly vouch for Rebecca. I have bought a couple of hundred plants from her and they are healthy and Her hybrids are beautiful.
    Rebecca, I am in the process today of potting the seedlings from this spring's seed from you. Putting them into their own gallon pots. Some of them are huge. It is hard to believe thay came from seed a few months ago!
    I had to come in out of the heat for a little break. Gotta finish transplanting the daylilies and them water...again. Supposed to rain but I don't trust the weatherman anymore.
    tennessee sue

Thank you for the info.

I actually just ordered from Michigan bulb. They had a good sale going.My friend ordered from them last year and had pretty good luck with them..Hoping I do to.

I got:

Windflowers- 12
    pink charm daffodils-6
    lollipop lily-10
    rembrant tulip-25
    prarie blue eyes daylily-1
    red star reblooming daylily-3

57 alltogather for $23.00..not bad I thought.

Amber
    Amber

+ Reply to Thread